Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pennys Challenge 284 Winners and Top 3

Please accept my sincere apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for this challenge, life has just got in the way and I literally have not had a moment to catch up

Congrats  112. beascrapbooking: CHALLENGE 5TH JULY "CRAFTY SENTIM  You have won 2 individual images (Not sets or watermarks) of your choice from

 


Can you  please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 284 winner Pink Gem Designs in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsor and our winners badge out to you

And now for the Top 3 as chosen by DT member Julie

69. Lorraine B  
 88. RoRa  

 Congrats Ladies! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for picking my card in your top 3, a lovely surprise
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete