Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Penny Challenges week three - a sketch

Thank you to the few that participated in last week's challenge. I am so so sorry. I had no idea that photo hangers would be such a difficult challenge!!! lol. I got a few emails from people saying they wanted to participate but "what's a photo hanger?" Honestly I had a hard time explaining. Hopefully this week's challenge will go better.

This week our challenge is:

a Sketch Challenge!
This week we are playing for F-U-N! Winner will be chosen next Wednesday morning using Random.org. They will get their project featured here with a link back :) You can view past featured projects by clicking "Featured" at the top of the page.

Here is some inspiration from the design team, please visit their blogs and leave some nice comments, and I'm sure they will do the same for you!








Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, August 26 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC03", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #3"

Thanks for playing and don't forget... HAVE FUN!!!!!

also don't forget about the blog candy we have going on.
Just leave a comment on the post, follow this blog and post a link on your sidebar!

5 comments:

  1. Woooooooooow!!!
    Great cards Ladies.
    Hugs Alison.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, Yes the card is for your challenge. I have changed the title on my blog. I must have still be sleeping when I posted.
    Thanks for waking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!haven't been able to get on line, so I'm wayyyyyyyyyy behind with everything! But there is a little some thing on my blog for you!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge. I had a blast making this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks a lot more fun (I did turn out my bits draw looking for a photo hanger, and I spoes I could've taken one off a picture...! ) Will try this one!! (That's the sketch I mean...)

    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete